By combining executive suites, virtual offices, remote receptionists, mailboxes, administrative support and state-of-the art conference rooms with "a prestigious address," Execoncept Solutions continually strives to create the best office lifestyles.
Information Technology Department Protocol
We realize that there may be times when your ammenities are not working due to technical issues or you may have new employees or staff changes that require the addition of another phone line, office or conference room scheduling credentials. We would like to service your requests as promptly as possible.
The Information Technology Department has asked for everyone to please provide a realistic DUE DATE on all requests sent to the email support address or use our support contact form. New requests, that are not affecting productivity, will have a minimum 48 hour turn-around time unless written authorization from the Systems Administrator (Joseph Mituzas) is obtained.
In order to maintain a consistent stream of productivity and effectiveness and fully operational workplace environment, your cooperation to this request is critical. We understand that sometimes client requests do not always allow much turn around time, and with this we ask that you please ask them what their due date is. As soon as you know you will have a request — send it — don’t wait until it is due as we will not be able to process it in time. Get it scheduled. This will help us to better assess your situation when scheduling requests to be completed.
To Submit Your IT Request Simply Send an Email Following this Procedure:
- The subject of your request email should be in the format: Company Name, Suite Number
Please make the email subject as descriptive as possible, when we are looking at titles that are no more information than "important", "critical", "new services" or "phone" we are not able to quickly identify what the task is related to and it may not be serviced properly.
- Please be as specific as possible and include all details. This allows us to get the job done faster.
- Requests will be scheduled in accordance to the most critical matter to those of a lesser priority; this will be done by looking at all requests across the organization.
- It is asked that you please provide a "realistic" due date for your request. In most cases you will have a working window of 7 or more days for internal completion.
- We know that some requests need an immediate turn around — these requests will only be processed in time with proper written authorization.
- Your request MUST include a due date and a suite number or it WILL be returned.
- If you need to inquire about a ticket, do not send another email as it will open another ticket, instead please "reply" using the automated confirmation email you received after originally opening the ticket. This email will already have the title you provided in the subject line for easy reference. You can also send additional information by replying to the confirmation email.
- Do not "CC" your request to anyone in IT, we already have it, this clutters our mailboxes and interrupts our workflow process.
- Do not call or visit IT team members directly to submit a request or for a status update. The IT team needs to stay focused and interruptions hurt productivity. The requests we are working on are scheduled and we will not perform work out of process. Every IT request MUST be logged in our system before work is performed.
- Anything that prevents you from being productive will be serviced ASAP.
- Administrative Services and IT Support Services Available, please see our brochures below.
- Email, Web Site and Graphic Design Service Packages Available, please see our brochures below.